How might we...
- How might I reach more people?
- How might I let more practitioners know about my services?
People I email are interested in my workshops.
I think my emails are an underutilized opportunity to share what’s happening for me, whether it’s an offering or a blog post. I want to experiment with using that space as a subtle way to share. I’ll start with a very simple experiment:
1. Create a bitly link for my Success Spectrum peer coaching workshop.
2. Add it to my email .signature:
3. Leave it up for a week. Track clicks and registrations.
9/17 — Sent 20 emails, 17 of which were about the Success Spectrum workshop. 4 clicks on a link (a little surprising given the content of those emails).
9/18 — Sent 8 emails, 3 of which were about the Success Spectrum workshop. 1 clicks.
9/19 — Sent 3 emails, 1 of which mentioned the Success Spectrum workshop. 2 clicks.
Total click conversion was 22% (7/31), much higher than I would have expected! No registrations though.
Continue using the .sig. Glance at the bitly stats, but don’t do intensive tracking. See what happens when send a higher volume of emails.