How might we...
- How might we clearly articulate the principles of high-performance collaboration based on what actually works?
A three-question format will achieve my desired sweet spot around intention, reach, and effort.
Interview and share five audio recordings of practitioners answering the following three questions:
- What’s your story?
- What was a great experience you had collaborating with others?
- Let’s workshop a real-life example of your practice. (Need to figure out how to frame this question.)
I want to highlight practitioners who are:
- Doing great work
- Not widely known
- Values-aligned, especially around craft
- No more than two-hours of post-production per recording
- Publish them on my blog (might as well)
- How many interviews did people listen to?
- Some sort of simple (i.e. three questions) evaluation survey
- How many new stories / emerging practitioners do I discover?
- Only did one interview
- Need to make sure I schedule enough time to make it spacious. Doesn’t work as well if person feels time-constrained.
- Interviewee felt really self-conscious about meeting my goals rather than just going with the flow and trusting me as an interviewer. Need to figure out how to make the space safe. The prep ahead of time might not be the best way.
Will hopefully revisit again, but putting it to bed for now.